St Michael’s Golf Club, La Perouse
Friday 8 September 2017
Seed Harvest Spoon, co-founded by Bree Velluti is holding its 2nd Annual Corporate Charity Golf Day to raise funds to continue important work in communities with higher instances of disadvantage.
The Seed Harvest Spoon Foundation Program promotes food security by teaching at a grass roots level, essential skills and knowledge in environmental sustainability, organic food gardening, cooking and nutrition.
Last year's Golf Day raised funds enabling SHS to:
- Employ 2 part-time staff
- Consolidate programs at 3 schools
- Begin new programs at 2 additional schools
- Research and update their learning materials
- Have their Science Curriculum endorsed by NESA (NSW Department of Education Standards Authority).
2017 Golf Day Fundraising Goals:
This year SHS hopes to raise funds to enable:
- Employment and training of an additional Educator
- Purchase of new equipment for workshops and programs
- Implementation of programs in at least 2 new disadvantaged schools and communities
JOIN US FOR 18 HOLES:
Velluti’s – The Fruit & Veg Company is proudly sponsoring a hole for the Golf Day and we encourage you to do the same, and / or register to come along and play 18 holes.
Hole Sponsor - $1500 includes hole sponsorship banner, golf buggy sponsorship, 4 player registrations, breakfast, lunch and the chance to win fabulous prizes.
Individual Players - $200pp includes game, golf buggy, breakfast, lunch and the chance to win fabulous prizes.